If I start this article off with current events and hash tags from 2015 like disease, epidemics, vaccines, GMOs, corruption, FDA, Big Pharma – well – it leaves me with a heavy-feeling, and a loss of joy and hope.
But, if I spin this article with words for 2016 like health, positive changes, self-empowerment, happiness, and good-times; this creates a smile on my face, a lighter feeling of hope and health, vigor and energy, laughter, and open-ended future creativity.
Yes, the world around us has been painted on a canvas of dark colors with disturbing pictures. So, pick up your own pastels, and start creating a new picture of life that makes you happy in the new year.
This might sound airy-fairy and unrealistic as you make yet another doctor’s appointment, receive your next ever-increasing electric bill, or get an office notice that you might be on the next lay-off list.
So Spin It
The Cambridge dictionary has the best definition of a spin doctor:
American English: a person who represents (esp. a political situation) a way that is likely to help one side and hurt another. For example, the news coverage of a political campaign can be influenced to a candidate’s advantage by spin doctors.
In British English, a spin doctor is: someone whose job is to make ideas, events, etc. seem better than they really are, especially in politics.
The Hullistic Network definition: a spin doctor takes a negative situation and finds ways to spin it into a positive lesson, and then, move on!
Is this easy? Not always.
Is this realistic? Yes, because at the end of the day, this is the only way to stay healthy, happy, and wise.
If you don’t spin a negative situation into a positive one, you stay stuck where you really don’t want to be. And, no one can make these changes for you, but YOU.
No doctor. No teacher. No politician. No banker. No farmer. Neither spouse nor parent. Only you.
I firmly believe that knowledge is power, and life’s education begins the day that you take your first breath. Your mind is an amazing data processor, and the moment your umbilical cord is cut, it switches on.
Learning and growing never stop until the moment your body stops. Now, the question is: are you ready to live, learn, and grow in a positive direction, or have you stopped being in charge your life, allowing someone or something else to program your mind, beliefs, and philosophies?
The moment someone else takes your power away from controlling your own life is the moment that you should begin to spin this back into your control.
When you live your life as you choose to live it; face death the way you choose to experience it; live each day within an environment that resonates with who you truly are; then, rejecting another’s control is easier, and physical and emotional health will result.
- Live in the right environment for you; this way you stop chronically pushing against what you don’t want, which deteriorates your health and stimulates illness and aging;
- Never stop learning. Read, research, investigate both sides of any issue that impacts your freedom of choice;
- Surround yourself with the right people; not everyone may think or believe in the things that you do, but do not judge them and do not try to change them; find others who are on your wavelength, and focus on the positive energy as opposed to spending your days pushing against what isn’t working for you;
- Stay politically active, but not politically aggressive; there is a difference. Every society requires leadership, so stay within that process because apathy breeds corruption, and we have seen too much of this in 2015. When you spin it, you’ll realize that corruption and aggression are always in the minority, so maintaining a peaceful, powerful, and united majority, keeps this minority in check;
- Say NO to toxic foods, mandated vaccines; reject more invasive Federal laws and social control; say no to central banking, institutionalized education, and by all means, stop believing what’s on mainstream media.
There is no doubt that changes are upon us as we move into 2016. But change is healthy. It’s what life is all about.
If the world around you is becoming too negative, and your freedom is becoming more threatened, spin this as fast as you can.
Find a safe place to live. Surround yourself with positive people; restore hope in others; learn to trust others again, and stay healthy and happy from this day forward.
It’s all up to you to spin into 2016 with health and happiness.
Wishing everyone a Happy Holiday Season.
You have our permission to reprint this article if you attribute us with a live back-link to this article. http://www.janethull.com/healthynews/
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only, and is educational in nature. The FDA may not have evaluated some of the statements. This article is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please discuss with your own, qualified health care provider before adding supplements or making any changes to your dietary program.